How to cheat and get away with it

Looking for reasons to cheat?

1. You can finally have your revenge
2. Ogame screwed up your life
3. You're bored
4. You know other players are cheating also, why shouldn't you
5. You need resources (we all do)
6. You don't care about your account
7. Cheating will give you an edge cause you can't play all day like some other people
8. Ogame sucks
9. You need a reason to stop playing and ban is ok with you
10. Their ads and bugs and skins and lag and game operators and brainless 12 year old's online 24/7 and posting ridicilous posts on forums are annoying you
11. It's more fun to cheat

...

I'm in top 20 in one universe. I never cheated before, and I can't decide whether I should or not. Lately it seems I'm all alone in the fair play club.
I'm your proof that you can be good without playing 24/7, and you don't need cheats.
Still, if cheating is your preferrer way of playing, knock yourself out. I'll try to help as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment



This site is in no way affiliated with and 3rd party addons/scripts/software/tools or websites mentioned on this page, or Gameforge. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Information on this site is provided for educational and informational purposes only; use it wisely and with caution - I'm not responsible for any damage it might cause to your account.
© 2006 - 2009 All Rights Reserved OgameCheats | Privacy Policy, Terms & Disclaimer