How to cheat and get away with it

Ogame wants you!

I talked a bit about various player's suggestions on Ogame forums in one of my previous posts, but this time I'll help you if you feel like contributing.
I'll use only ogame.org forum, since players from various other localised universes gather there, and it is believed that more serious and experienced players are on ogame.org.
If you want to post your own suggestion, I recommend reading rejected ideas first, then do try reading the general suggestion rules so your thread won't get deleted immediately. Although 99.9% of the things you will post will be flamed, mostly by forum moderators and admins who are too lazy to pass on your feedback to appropriate developers, it's still worth a try if you care about the game.

If you're suggesting a new ship, this program might be handy for you. Be sure to read dead end ship ideas, maybe yours was already suggested.
If you're idea is about something else, you can read about dead end suggestions in general.
I have to admit, what some people post there is complete bullsh**, but every now and then there are, at least in my opinion, brilliant ideas, which get great response from community.
Why there is usually no word about it from developers, I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment



This site is in no way affiliated with and 3rd party addons/scripts/software/tools or websites mentioned on this page, or Gameforge. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Information on this site is provided for educational and informational purposes only; use it wisely and with caution - I'm not responsible for any damage it might cause to your account.
© 2006 - 2009 All Rights Reserved OgameCheats | Privacy Policy, Terms & Disclaimer